Egg Fried Rice is an easy Chinese fried rice recipe that you can make at home. If you have some leftover rice from last night, then there’s no better way to just toss it with some egg and vegetables to cook this delicious dish.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of cooked long grain rice(basmati)
- Vegetables - Cabbage, Carrots and Capsicum
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Spring onions(to garnish)
- Salt as per taste
- Cook the rice separately in salt water and set aside.
- Heat wok/pan and add 2 tablespoon oil.
- Add vegetables of your choice and fry for about 5 mins in medium flame.Move the vegetables to one side.
- Add egg mixture to pan and cook for few minutes and scramble the eggs.
- Now add soy sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar, ketchup(optional) and salt.Increase/decrease red chilli sauce as per your preference.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Cook for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve in a bowl.